GCC 0901- A Phase II Study of Letrozole in Combination With Lapatinib Followed by an Addition of Everolimus in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Endocrine Resistant Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Nov 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.