A Pilot Study of Oral Vorinostat Plus Oral Eltrombopag Support in Patients With Lymphoma (VEIL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VEIL
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.