A Phase II Study of the Therapeutic Effects Of Epstein-Barr Virus Immune T-Lymphocytes Derived From a Normal HLA-Compatible Or Partially-Matched Third-Party Donor in the Treatment of EBV Lymphoproliferative Disorders and EBV-Associated Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tabelecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History