A Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol When Co-administered With Dolutegravir in Healthy Adult Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norgestimate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 06 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 05 Apr 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History