Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Hantaan and Puumala Virus DNA Vaccines, pWRG/HTN-M(x) and pWRG/PUU-M(s2), for Prevention of Hemorrhagic Fever With Renal Syndrome Administered to Healthy Adult Volunteers Using the TDS-IM Electroporation Delivery Device.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PWRG-HTN-M(co) (Primary) ; PWRG-PUUV-M(s2) (Primary)
- Indications Hantaan virus infections; Puumala virus infections; Viral haemorrhagic fevers
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.