A Single-arm Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Central Nervous System and Plasma PK of GSK1349572 (Dolutegravir, DTG) 50 mg Once Daily in Combination With the Abacavir/Lamivudine Fixed Dose Combination Tablet Over 96 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Naive Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.