Open-label, single-arm, phase II study of bevacizumab (AVASTIN) in combination with alternating Xeliri and Xelox as first-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AXOAXI
- 08 Feb 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 08 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 20 Oct 2025 to 1 Dec 2025 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2012 New trial record