A Phase I Study of Convection-Enhanced Delivery of 124I-8H9 for Patients With Non-Progressive Diffuse Pontine Gliomas Previously Treated With External Beam Radiation Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omburtamab-I-124 (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=25) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 64.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 66.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History