Open-Label, Phase 3b Study To Determine Efficacy and Safety of Telaprevir, Pegylated-Interferon-alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infected, Stable Liver Transplant Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPLACE
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.