A single centre clinical study to assess the clinical efficacy and immunological effects of gefitinib and standard chemotherapy in malignant pleural effusion caused by advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant pleural effusion; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date (31 Oct 2013) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
- 10 Jan 2012 New trial record