A comparative study of two adjuvant hormone therapy regimens in high-risk prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: maximum androgen blockade with medical/surgical castration and bicalutamide 50mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date (10 May 2014) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 10 Jan 2012 New trial record