Adjuvant Axitinib Treatment of Renal Cancer: A Randomized Double-blind Phase 3 Study of Adjuvant Axitinib vs. Placebo in Subjects at High Risk of Recurrent RCC.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors SFJ Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Apr 2018 According to a Pfizer media release, based on the independent Data Monitoring Committee recommendation, the company has decided to discontinue the trial.
- 11 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Pfizer media release.
- 10 Apr 2018 According to a Pfizer media release, the company is planning to conduct additional analyses. Detailed efficacy and safety data from ATLAS will be submitted for presentation at a future medical meeting.