A Phase 2, Multicenter, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VX-135 With Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VX 135 (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2014 Results assessing the incidence of VX-135 resistance variants in patient who had relapsed presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 30 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended ( a clinical hold remains at doses higher than 100mg).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History