A Phase I Open-Label, Ascending Dose Cohort Study of Gemcitabine Elaidate and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by an Expanded Cohort of Patients With Stage IIIb/IV NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine elaidate (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on a Clavis Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, as reported in a Clovis Oncology media release.