ZGN-440 (Beloranib for Subcutaneous Injection), A Novel Methionine Aminopeptidase 2 Inhibitor for Treatment of Obesity: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Dose Escalation Phase 1b Trial to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Initial Weight Loss
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Beloranib (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 13 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity.
- 22 Sep 2012 Results were presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Obesity Society according to a Zafgen media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History