Safety, Tolerability Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Rising Doses of BI 409306 Film-coated Tablets Given Orally q.d. or Bid for 14 Days in Young Healthy and Elderly Healthy Male/Female Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Psychiatric disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Mar 2018 Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic (PK) data from three phase I trials (NCT01505894, NCT01611311 and NCT01841112) where repeat doses of BI 409306 were administered to healthy subjects, published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology Journal.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.