A Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of MRX-7EAT Topical Patch in the Treatment of Pain Due to Recent Onset Supraspinatous and/or Subacromial Tendonitis/Bursitis and/or Subdeltoid Bursitis of Shoulder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etodolac/lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Shoulder pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2013 Results will be presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 New trial record