Phase II study of Erlotinib in previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients with carcinomatous meningitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing efficacy presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 05 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 31 May 2016 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.