Safety, Clinical Tolerability and Immunogenicity of gpASIT+TM Administered Subcutaneously to Hay Fever Patients Either Alone or in Presence of DnaK Immunoregulating Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary) ; DnaK
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 23 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.