A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of 2 FDC Tablets of Canagliflozin and Metformin IR (50 mg/500 mg) With Respect to the Individual Components of Canagliflozin (1 x 100 mg) and Metformin IR Tablets (2 x 500 mg) in Healthy Fed Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin; Canagliflozin/metformin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (64) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.