A Cluster Randomised Trial Comparing the Impact of Immediate Versus WHO Recommendations Guided ART Initiation on HIV Incidence. The ARNS 12249 TasP (Treatment as Prevention) Trial in Hlabisa Sub-district, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2017 Results assessing virological response and emergence of drug resistance, presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results of care trajectories and factor associated (n=787) presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections