A Randomized, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Veliparib in Combination With Temozolomide or Veliparib in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Versus Placebo Plus Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Subjects With BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation and Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Temozolomide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BROCADE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 30 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Aug 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 30 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Aug 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Aug 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History