Autophagy Inhibition to Augment mTOR Inhibition: A Phase I/II Trial of RAD001 and Hydroxychloroquine in Patients With Previously Treated Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.