A Phase 1, Dose-finding and Signal-seeking Study of the Safety & Efficacy of Intravenous CAVATAK® Alone and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Late Stage Solid Tumours (VLA-009 STORM / KEYNOTE-200)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-200; STORM
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, results from this trial were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.