SEVICONTROL-2: Efficacy and Safety of a sequential therapy change from Candesartan 32 mg to the fixed combination of olmesartan 40 mg/amlodipine 10 mg in patients with poorly controlled moderate hypertension - an open phase IV trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine (Primary) ; Candesartan cilexetil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEVICONTROL-2
- 13 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01611077).