A double-blind randomized controlled trial comparing 0.75mg of Palonosetron with 1mg of Granisetron for the control of highly emetogenic chemotherapy-induced emesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIPLE
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=825) assessing risk factors of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 29 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint, (Complete control of nausea and vomiting) has not been met, according to a results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 29 Jun 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology