Intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose for Improvement of Metabolic Parameters and Vascular Function in T2DM-patients With Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEVER
- Sponsors GWT-TUD GmbH
- 20 Feb 2018 Trial designed were published at Diabetes Therapy.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.