Phase I/II Prospective, Open Label and Multicentric Clinical Trial to Determine the Recommended Dose (Phase I) and Efficacy of Pazopanib in Combination With Interferon Alfa 2-A (Phase II), in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2a (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Haemangiosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History