A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Sitagliptin Phosphate 100 mg as Treatment for Recurrent, Persistent or Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes After Gastric Bypass
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAF33
- 13 Jun 2017 Results (n=32) presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials,gov.