A Multicenter, Double-Blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (V114) Compared to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PNEUMOVAX 23) and Prevnar 13 (Pneumococcal 13-Valent Conjugate Vaccine [Diphtheria CRM197 Protein]) in Healthy Adults 50 Years of Age or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs V 114 (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Mar 2018 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 05 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.