A 52-week, Multi-center, Open Label, Single Arm, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Hepabulin IV in HBsAg Positive Liver Transplantation Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SK Chemicals
- 20 Apr 2016 According to a SK Plasma media release, the company announced results from this trial of human hepatitis B immunoglobulin for prevention of recurrence of hepatitis B in liver transplant patients.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.