A Multicenter, Prospective, Observational Study to Identify Different Prognostic Factors Related to Survival in Patients With Previously Treated Advanced NSCLC With Wild-type Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Gene.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WILT
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Sep 2015 Results of sub group analysis presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.