A 52-week, Multi-centre, Open-labelled, Randomised (2:1), Parallel-group Trial With an Active Control (Two OADs Combination Therapy) to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Liraglutide in Combination With an OAD in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Insufficiently Controlled on OAD Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LIRA-ADD2OAD
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Actual patients number changed from 364 to 363 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History