A Two-Part, Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Relative Bioavailability of 3 Novel Oral Formulations of Telaprevir Relative to Incivek 375-mg Tablets When Administered as a Single 1125-mg Dose to Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual end date (July 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.