A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded, Multiple Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-823778 in Healthy Subjects and Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 823778 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Jan 2018 Results assessing clinical pharmacokinetics and the impact of genetic polymorphism on a CYP2C19 substrate, BMS-823778, in healthy subjects, were published in the Drug Metabolism and Disposition.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.