Neoadjuvant IntraviTreal Ranibizumab treatment in high-risk Ocular melanoma patients: a two-stage single-centre phase II single arm study (NITRO trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NITRO
- 07 Jun 2018 Status changed to discontinued.
- 08 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 28% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Oct 2013 Accrual to date is 24% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.