A 24-week, open-label, randomized, 2-arm parallel group, multinational, multi-center clinical trial to compare the efficacy and safety of lixisenatide injected prior to the main meal of the day versus lixisenatide injected prior to breakfast in type 2 diabetic patients not adequately controlled on metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History