Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of Anti-CD98 Monoclonal Antibody KHK2898 as Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Who No Longer Respond to Standard Therapy or For Whom No Standard Therapy Is Available
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KHK 2898 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov