A Single Center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin Type A) Purified Neurotoxin Complex as Treatment for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-002768-25).
- 31 Jan 2012 New trial record