Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of BIA 9-1067 in Healthy Japanese and Caucasian Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Opicapone (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bial
- 01 Mar 2016 Results (n=105) published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 20 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.