A Phase 2 Study of the Combination of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor PCI-32765 and Rituximab in High-Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History