A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tirofiban Using a High-Dose Bolus Plus a Shortened Infusion Duration Versus Label-Dosing Eptifibatide in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary) ; Eptifibatide
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVI-PCI
- Sponsors Medicure
- 13 Mar 2018 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 675 to 550.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2019.