A Single Arm, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IV Trial to Assess Long Term Safety of Tobramycin Inhalation Powder (TIP) in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ETOILES
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014.
- 27 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.