Low-Dose Adjunctive Aripiprazole in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression: Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Lithium; Valproic acid
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Depressive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 New trial record