A Phase IV Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Single Site Study Of Exelon Patch (Rivastigmine Transdermal System) For Mild Cognitive Impairment In Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 New trial record