A Phase II, Multi-centre Study Investigating the Safety and Efficacy of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine Combination in Patients With Untreated or Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.