A Phase 3, Multi Site, Randomized, Double Blind Study Of The Long-Term Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of 2 Oral Doses Of CP-690,550 In Subjects With Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis And/Or Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.