LUX-Lung 8: A Randomized, Open-label Phase III Trial of Afatinib Versus Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung as Second-line Therapy Following First-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung-8
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 21 Sep 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Biodesix media rlease, data from this trial published in journal Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History