A 1-Year, Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo- Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of Anacetrapib When Added to Ongoing Statin Therapy With or Without Other Lipid Modifying Medication(s) in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALIZE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of post-hoc, exploratory analysis evaluate the LDL-C-lowering efficacy of anacetrapib in patient subgroups defined by HeFH mutation type, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in The Lancet.