PRASFIT-Elective Study: PRASugrel Compared to Clopidogrel For Japanese PatIenTs with Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing Elective PCI
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRASFIT-Elective
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company; Ube Industries
- 24 Mar 2014 The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan has approved prasugrel in patients undergoing PCI based on results from this trial and and the PRASFIT-Elective trial according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
- 12 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Cardiovascular-event-rate' has been met, according resutls reported in a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
- 12 Jul 2013 An NDA has been submitted to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan for the treatment of IHD in patients undergoing PCI based on the results of the PRASFIT-ACS and PRASFIT-Elective studies, according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History